Learning at Extera
High Quality Programming: We invite you to explore Extera's Academic Program and aligned supports for both teachers and students to thrive!
- Curricular & Materials Summary
- Universal Differentiation
- English Language Development (ELD)
- Placement for Digital Personalized Learning
- Ongoing Data & Progress Monitoring
- Intervention Model
Nurturing Positive Culture & Climate: Learn more about our approach to developing a positive culture and climate where students and staff feel competent, cared for, and connected.
- Social Emotional Learning
Community Engagement: Here is more information on how you can partner with our Extera community in support of students' learning.
- Project Based Learning
- Field Trips (Volunteer Opportunity)